Altudo - Content Manager (5-9 yrs)
- The Manager - Content will be responsible to research, write and edit a variety of communication pieces to effectively represent the company's core message and value proposition to customers. He/She will be responsible for leading content strategy, creating & executing quarterly calendars, conducting customer interviews, drafting testimonials and case studies and more.
- He / She should be an effective communicator & team player combined with flexible and detail oriented attitude with the ability to interact effectively with people
Roles & Responsibility :
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the enterprise.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolution of strategy is a must.
- The development of a functional content calendar throughout the enterprise verticals, and defining the owners in each vertical to particular persona groups.
- Supervising writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gather data and handle analytics (or supervise those who do) and make recommendations based on those results.
- Working with owners of particular content to revise and measure particular content and marketing goals.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Establishing workflows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Work with a technical team to implement appropriate CMS.
- Supervising the maintenance of content inventories and matrices.
- Ensuring consistent global experience and implement appropriate localization/translation strategies
- Should have 5+ experiences in content writing/editing, content development, web content creation, and content quality checking across industry verticals.
- Should have knowledge of various Digital Marketing techniques, such as writing ad copy and landing page optimization for PPC campaigns; Search Engine Optimization (SEO) copywriting; Social Media Marketing (SMM); blogging; press releases; content curation; site structure and website user interface designing; keyword optimization and link building etc.
- Candidate should be from a research Background.
- Experience in writing a lot of white papers, Web Copy and other marketing collateral
- Preferably from Software Company with B2B marketing experience & advertising/interactive/website experience.
- Ability to manage priorities and produce under aggressive deadlines.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to finish tasks on schedule with minimal supervision.
- Strong understanding of social media tools.
- Ability to quickly master technical information and knowledge of Blog Software such as WordPress a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to think creatively about problem solving issues
- Capacity to effectively comprehend and relay technical information
About Altudo :
At Altudo, we solve marketing problems with technology. We deliver 1-to-1 experiences across channels driven by data, experience design, and marketing technology. We work across the marketing tech ecosystem, including CMS, Marketing Automation, CRM, Community, Social Media, Cognitive Computing, AI, e-commerce, and analytics.
Our in-depth knowledge of marketing tech has allowed us to significantly grow our customer base - which today includes over 25 organizations with $1 bn in revenue, including Fortune 500 companies amongst a base of other well-known brands.
Learn more about us at www.altudo.co
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.