Associate - HR at Edynamic
Views:284 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Altudo - Associate Manager - Performance Management (4-9 yrs)
Be part of a high-growth digital and customer experience consulting firm that is growing by over 50% in the last year and is forecasting growth of 50% year on year in the next two years.
We have an exciting career opportunity for an HR professional who is driven, adaptable, and ready for high growth challenges. As part of our team, you will have the unique opportunity to shape and foster a high performance culture that drives business impact. With a core focus on areas such as Organizational Culture, Performance Management, Talent Engagement, and more, you will play a critical role in shaping our company's success. Join us in our fast-paced, ever-evolving environment where you can thrive, make a difference, and have fun while achieving exceptional result.
- Implementing Talent Management programs including performance management, promotions, succession, and development.
- Mentor, Coach and motivate junior to mid-level employees.
- Multitask and manage multiple projects with executional excellence and an eye for quality.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency and accountability within the teams and achieve a high degree of employee morale leading to minimal attrition.
- Help design and roll-out employee engagement programs to constantly track and measure engagement index.
- Help design and implement systems to measure impact and efficacy of training interventions on a constant basis.
- Must have MBA HR degree or equivalent.
- Good hands-on knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies, and sub systems.
- A high level of analytical/logical ability to analyze and implement process improvement.
- High on persuasiveness with good written, conversational and presentation capabilities.
- Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams.
- Ability to interact confidently with Senior Leadership.
- High tolerance to ambiguity; fast paced/ high energy.
- Strong drive and work ethic.
- Good to have knowledge of ISMS.
Benefits of this role
- Excellent to learn and implement best HR practices.
- Be a core member and be part of the organization's HR strategy. Excellent to learn and implement best HR practices.
- Experience faster growth than other organizations; diligent performers can vouch for promotions and rapid growth at Altudo.
- Attractive compensation - fixed base + variable
Altudo is an award -winning Customer experience consulting firm with a presence across US, Canada, South America, and Europe. Over the last two decades, we've established ourselves as a leader in the customer experience space, with over fifty Fortune 500 companies among our clients. We create solutions that improvecustomer experience and drive revenue. We have won numerous accolades and gained international recognition for our work. Our success is rooted in our people and our work culture. We provide fast-track growth opportunities to our top performers and open entrepreneurial avenues that contribute to their holistic development at Altudo.
We have strong alliances with Sitecore (Platinum), Microsoft, BigCommerce and Adobe.
Learn more about us at https://www.altudo.co
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.