Altudo - Assistant Manager - Inbound Marketing (5-8 yrs)
You will be working in tandem with various teams in the marketing department and will be looking after all SEO activities and PPC campaigns. You will also be responsible for lead generation numbers for the US/UK/APAC region and will formulate strategies to increase the same. You should be able to drive all the digital marketing efforts to achieve the business objectives
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content and other teams
- Collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report and analyse website analytics, PPC initiatives and campaigns via tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Manage campaign expenses and monthly budgets and estimating costs
- Work with content, social and chat teams to optimize campaigns
- Generate lead in the UK/US territory, implement new strategies to increase numbers.
- Report weekly/monthly performance metrics for lead generation
Devise an overall strategy and allocate work within the team
- Monitor the market and provide ideas to tackle competition.
- Stay updated with latest digital technology developments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-7 years of full-time work experience in the Digital Marketing domain
- Prior experience as an SEO specialist and current SEO practices
- Knowledge and expertise in driving and managing PPC campaigns
- Familiarity and understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience in lead/demand generation campaigner for the Technology/IT industry, preferably for the UK and the US territories
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Content Management System
- Good understanding of budget planning and strategy
- Proficient in market research and current market trends
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Degree is a must, degree in marketing or a related field would be considered a plus
About Altudo At Altudo, we solve marketing problems with technology. We deliver 1-to-1 experiences across channels driven by data, experience design and marketing technology. We work across the marketing tech eco- system including CMS, Marketing Automation, CRM, Community, Social Media, Cognitive Computing, AI, ecommerce and analytics. Our depth in marketing tech has allowed us to significantly grow our customer base - which today includes over 20 organizations with $1 Bn in revenue including Fortune 500 companies amongst a base of other well-known brands. Learn more about us at https://www.altudo.co
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.