Associate - HR at Edynamic
Views:140 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Altudo - Account Executive - SaaS (3-5 yrs)
- Be part of a high-growth digital and customer experience consulting firm that is growing by over 50% in the last year and is forecasting growth of 50% year on year in the next two years.
- The Altudo Product Division(Rainmakers): Altudo Rainmakers is a hyper-focused, high-growth team within Altudo which works closely with leading Martech and digital workplace B2B SaaS decacorns and unicorns, soonicorns and disruptive startups. This division serves as an APAC, Middle East and North American partner to the likes of Asana, Similarweb, GWI, Zendesk, Salesforce, and SproutSocial, amongst others, serving over 250 customers, including some of the most recognizable brand names in each region. Altudo Rainmakers is a high-performance team that has clocked 80% YoY growth and seeks to blitz its growth in the coming year.
- Our culture ensures we really provide fast track growth opportunities to our top performers and provide them with entrepreneurial opportunities that contribute to their holistic development at Altudo.
- As an Account executive, responsible for establishing and driving sales activities for SaaS products and services offering within a designated geography (India to be specific) by creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share. You will be expected to penetrate, and prospect named accounts for new business as well as identify new prospects. You will provide appropriate solutions for every qualified customer in order to drive revenue growth and add new customers.
This role has an attractive base compensation & uncapped commission.
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly sales quota through outbound leads - strategically selling various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, demonstration, negotiating and closing.
- Work closely with the Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts.
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM.
- Growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts.
- Providing a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
- Tracking customer information, forecasts and reports.
- Developing and maintaining prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Knowledge Required: Should have an understanding of problems experienced by buyer persona specifically from marketing community Sales Process understanding, Product Knowledge.
Skills Required:"Discovery" (absolute crucial - Any framework would work -MEDDICC/SPIN/Challenger), Stage base selling (proposal/contract/demo - How should I help them move to the next steps? What should I do? What question should I ask?)
What does the candidate require for this role?
- 3+ years of sales experience in digital software sales.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Aggressive cold calling and ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections.
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations.
- Strong understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions.
- Must have experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product to a diverse customer base.
- Consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target.
Benefits of this role
- A rewarding compensation plan with uncapped incentives - you win, we win
- Accelerate your career path through performance impact
- A rare opportunity to learn GTM skills at a global level
- Gain exposure to international markets.
- A proven playbook to set you up for success: we've got your back
- We are a happy workplace if that matters to you the most
About Altudo - Altudo is an award -winning Customer experience consulting firm with a presence across US, Canada, South America, and Europe. Over the last two decades, we've established ourselves as a leader in the customer experience space, with over fifty Fortune 500 companies among our clients. We create solutions that improve customer experience and drive revenue. We have won numerous accolades and gained international recognition for our work. Our success is rooted in our people and our work culture. We provide fast-track growth opportunities to our top performers and open entrepreneurial avenues that contribute to their holistic development at Altudo. We have strong alliances with Sitecore (Platinum), Microsoft, BigCommerce and Adobe.
Learn more about us at https://www.altudo.co/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.