Altisource - Strategic Partner - HR Strategy & Transformation (10-14 yrs)
Job Description :
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in joining a progressive and growing People Solutions team?
- Can you help solve business problems with people solutions?
- Are you ready to work for a successful and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
If so, nice to meet you; Join the team at Altisource- . We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer you a fast-paced and driven working environment with challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
This role reports to the India People Solutions Head who is seeking a strong Leader to work in our People Solutions organization and drive strategic talent initiatives that will have direct impact on the company's business performance and employee experience. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
Location: Pritech Park, Bangalore
- Provides solutions to complex business problems through analysis of situations that require strategic HR thinking and an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Partner with business leadership to align Business and HR strategy
- Drive change and organizational effectiveness by partnering with leadership in organization design, leadership coaching, change management, key talent retention and team development, as needed
- Responsible for driving enterprise-wide HR programs in collaboration with other HR Centers of Excellence
Duties and Accountabilities :
- Be the strategic advisor to the Business Leadership
- Drive the systemic organizational and people strategies
- Closely aligns HR programs, processes and initiatives to the overall business strategy
- Understand the businesses, coach and advise business partners to facilitate organization change
- Champion culture through driving key associate engagement, diversity and inclusion programs
- Know the talents, manage top talent retention, ensure organizational effectiveness and leadership capabilities
- Drive and facilitate effective performance management process
- Work with COE Learning and Development partners to identify and implement solutions to address key gaps in leadership, functional and technical capabilities
Competencies & Requirements :
- (Preferred)Master's Degree in HR with 10+ years experience in HR strategy consulting, talent management, compensation and benefits, training and development and HR business partnership
- Demonstrated ability to lead the HR function in diverse organizations
- Ability to partner effectively and influence leadership at all levels in highly global matrixed environment and impact desired outcomes with the business
- Must be able to work collaboratively across teams, prioritize and scale up projects accordingly
- Ability to lead and build strong remote/virtual teams, together with other HR functional areas
- Possess strategic thinking with strong business acumen and HR functional knowledge
- Strong facilitation capability and executive presentation skills
- Strong consultative skills and ability to resolve conflict effectively
- Advocate the value of changes and get people excited about the future state
- Develop and implement effective change management strategies (e.g. internal growth, business model restructure)
- Serve as facilitator and catalyst of change and create/implement initiatives
Communicate with Impact:
- Express ideas clearly and concisely (and backed with facts)
- Project confidence, commanding attention across multiple audiences
- Provide feedback effectively and communicate difficult messages and yet be sensitive and supportive
- Have deep technical knowledge of multiple HR systems, practices, and processes
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint
Minimum of 3 years of external HR consulting experience with reputed Consulting Firms in the areas of Change Management, Organization Effectiveness, Learning & Development, Metrics and Analytics
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills - we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential - if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
Good Health :
- Comprehensive insurance plans ;- Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
- Wellness Programs - Onsite doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor, Onsite health checkup camps etc.
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include cricket/football games and annual company celebrations) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.