Altisource - Senior Manager - Human Resources Strategic Partner (7-20 yrs)
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in joining a progressive and growing HR department?
- Can you help solve business problems with people solutions?
- Are you ready to reinvent the way human capital is aligned at a billion dollar company?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues, as well as career development opportunities. In this role, you will be involved in all aspects of our HR department's growth!
We are looking for a top-performing Human Resources Strategic Partner (HRBP) to partner with our businesses to design and execute strategies for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize our employees. We know that's a big task but if you aren- t afraid of a challenge, keep reading.
SCOPE: Responsibility to liaise with the senior most global executives with focus on India operations; this is an individual contributor role matrixed to all of our key COE functions - we intentionally keep "Employee Services" or "HR Generalist" responsibilities separate than this function
WHAT YOU GET TO DO :
- Build the strategic partner relationship with executive leadership, management and staff; develop a solid understanding of their India business operations, goals, and challenges; anticipate, evaluate and help them address systemic issues. You will serve as their strategic business partner!
- Partner with HR Leadership and through Talent Management Teams (OD, Learning), Total Rewards and Employee Services to drive the execution of all components of the employee lifecycle from organizational design/optimization, goal setting, performance management, merit and incentive planning, promotions and internal movements and exits. We have a constant focus on building a high-performing culture of growth and development through effective leadership, communication and feedback!
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition teams to craft roles based on market availability and business needs, partner with OD/Learning to build assessments to evaluate competencies and skills and enhance the overall employment brand to drive top talent to join us. Although we value institutionalizing great practices, we also believe a flexibility and openness to new ideas is just as important. We always want to be improving!
- Advise leaders on people growth strategies and initiatives to ensure retention and growth of high potential employees (including compensation, growth and development plans, top talent programs, organizational design and employee communications) by implementing systematic methodologies that are scalable and easy-to-use
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have:
- HR business partner experience supporting senior executives and balancing priorities with multiple senior leaders in evolving/growing/changing companies
- Exceptional instincts/experiences leveraging HR strategies to drive business outcomes and financial results
- Experience successfully challenging an organizational approach by proposing ROI-driven improvements to organization design, job profiles, compensation structures and other identified areas of opportunities
- Analytical, with a passion for using data to drive strategic decisions while being comfortable with ambiguity during complex strategy discussion
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills - we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential and Equity Potential - if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
Good Health :
- Comprehensive insurance plans, Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
- Wellness Programs - Onsite doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor, Onsite health checkup camps etc.
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.