Senior Recruiter at Altisource
Views:168 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Altisource - Assistant Manager - IT Audit (5-12 yrs)
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
If so, nice to meet you; We are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer you an exciting career with meaningful work and great colleagues as well as many development opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager, IT Internal Audit reporting directly to Manager, IT Internal Audit.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Manage audits independently and perform audits end to end
- Understand systems and processes to identify risks
- Benchmark existing systems and controls with industry best standards
- Prepare audit plans and work programs
- Maintain and update appropriate audit work papers
- Investigate opportunities for cost savings or process improvements
- Supervise the quality of testing and suggest improvements
- Prepare audit report for review by the superiors
- Provide regular updates to manager and process owners on status of project
- Communicate test results verbally and in writing to members of senior management
- Follow up timely on remediation items
- Manage multiple priorities
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have-
- Degree Engineering or any degree in Information Technology / Security
- Professional certifications like CISA, CISSP, Cyber Security, Cloud Security
- Experience: At least 6-8 years relevant experience in IT audits and at least 2 years of team handling experience.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills - we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Comprehensive insurance plans ;- Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
- Wellness Programs - Onsite doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor, Onsite health checkup camps etc.
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include cricket/football games and annual company celebrations) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.