HR at River Business Solution Private Limited
Views:1007 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Altisource AMC - Senior Manager/Manager - Portfolio Oversight (4-8 yrs)
The Portfolio Oversight team is responsible for monitoring company's portfolio performance and working with third party vendors to ensure portfolio is being managed as per company's investment strategy. The position reports functionally to the CEO.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement processes and procedures to monitor the portfolio performance
- Monitor investments on a daily basis to ensure that approved strategies are being applied as planned
- Identify performance metrics, prepare monthly and ad-hoc reports to effectively communicate the portfolio performance to senior management
- Benchmarking portfolio performance against industry as well as expected performance at acquisition
- Accountable for generating revenue for the company by effective resolution of the defaulted assets
- Identify bottlenecks in operations and liaison with internal team and external vendors to resolve issues in a quick and effective manner
- Tracking any defaulted loan through foreclosure process and making sure there are no unnecessary delays
- Take decisions whether to renovate or sell the distressed residential assets as is based on expected return on additional capital investment
- Negotiate with property management vendor to reduce expense done on renovation and maintenance of the residential assets
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Actively manage company's asset portfolio
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and set-up process of new businesses undertaken by the Company
- Effective communication
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- MBA from a premier management institute with 4-8 years of experience.
- Understanding of US Mortgage Industry
- Prior experience of working with loan servicer an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic. A self-starter who is comfortable being a doer as well as a leader.
- Team player and strong leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who wants to make a difference in a high-growth environment.
- Solid conceptual, problem solving and analytical skills; readily willing to perform detailed analysis as needed
- Shift timings is 12noon to 9pm
- Prefer candidates residing in Bangalore