HR Manager at Alt Mobility
Views:751 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:222
Alt Mobility - Senior Manager - Marketing (5-7 yrs)
As the Senior Marketing Manager at Alt Mobility you would be an experienced marketing professional with prior experience in B2B marketing and branding to lead our marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a proven track record in developing and executing effective marketing strategies that drive customer engagement, brand awareness, and revenue growth, primary responsibilities include:
1. Develop and execute comprehensive B2B marketing and social media strategy strategies to drive lead generation, customer acquisition, and brand visibility.
2. Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand product offerings, market positioning, and customer needs.
3.Create compelling marketing campaigns, messaging, and content tailored to target audiences who are fleet operators/owners, D2C brands, small businesses.
4.Manage and optimise digital marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and content marketing.
5.Develop offline marketing at hubs of e-commerce companies and other offsite locations to onboard fleet partners
6.Create, curate, and manage engaging content for various social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
7.Craft compelling and informative posts, articles, infographics, videos, and other content formats to showcase our expertise and thought leadership.
Analyse marketing performance metrics and data to measure campaign effectiveness and make data-driven decisions for continuous improvement.
8.Lead the creation of marketing collateral, presentations, case studies, and other materials to support sales efforts.
9.Establish and maintain strong relationships with industry partners, stakeholders, and key influencers.
10.Oversee event planning and participation, including trade shows, conferences, and webinars.
11.Monitor market trends, competitive landscape, and industry developments to identify opportunities for growth.
12.Monitor, engage, and respond to comments, messages, and mentions across social media channels in a timely and authentic manner.
13.Manage social media advertising campaigns to drive brand awareness, lead generation, and engagement.
14.Analyse and report on key social media metrics and performance indicators, providing actionable insights and recommendations for improvement.
15.Create branding strategy for fleets operated by Alt Mobility
- At least 5+ years of experience in the Marketing role in a 0-1 stage product start-up, in B2B marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven success in developing and executing successful B2B marketing strategies that drive lead generation and revenue growth.
- B2B offline branding and marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing platforms, analytics tools, and marketing automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content and presentations.
- Experience in managing and mentoring marketing teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Creative thinker with a data-driven mindset and the ability to translate insights into actionable strategies.
- Proficiency in using marketing tools and software (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, Adobe Creative Suite).
Why should you join us?
- Experienced founding team - This is their second start-up
- The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out as we are among the top EV leasing platforms.
- We are already making revenues and profitable! Ask us how?
- Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, top notch EV technology, connections (as we are situated in IIT Delhi campus), decision making, building the team & ownership
- All of the above perks, along with insurance plan, a cool office, competitive market salary and a great culture to work with a high potential 0-1 stage, collaborative and dynamic startup culture.
Join us in our mission to transform the future of sustainable mobility. As a Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the landscape of electric vehicles and with focus on building our brand with a passion for driving growth in a dynamic startup environment, we shall together make a positive impact on the world.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.