HR Manager at Alt Mobility
Views:790 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Alt Mobility - Product Manager (4-8 yrs)
As the Product Manager at Alt Mobility you would be experienced in building next generation cloud data products and business intelligence solutions for our business stakeholders. You are required to manage product vision and own the product Roadmap pertaining to business and organisational needs and should be able to own and be accountable for the Product deliverables aligning to the organisation vision.
Primary responsibilities :
1. Primary Technical leadership; liaison between Engineering, Sales, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Quality , Finance and Distribution centres
2. Define product requirements and prioritise features to deliver maximum value to customers
3. Should own product roadmap with excellent requirement analysis and prioritisation skills
4. Rapidly prototype and iterate on new product ideas
5. Manage product monetization strategies and drive revenue growth
6. Define solution approach by closely working with HoE
7. Come up with wireframes to explain the solution approach to business and development teams
8. Translate business requirements into development user stories for developers to start building the product
9. Manage CapEx/ OpEx estimations, resource allocations and project timeline
10. Ability to own multiple but related products in parallel
11. Drive the development process from concept to launch and beyond
12. Ensure the scalability and high availability of our systems
13. Monitor the performance and stability of our products, and proactively identify and address issues
14. Oversee integrations with third-party APIs,Ensure a seamless user experience for our customers
15. In this position, the successful candidate will manage and take the lead on key new product development/launch programs for automotive OEM applications, mainly moving to EV in the near future.
16. You should be able to communicate product requirements clearly and understand technical constraints.
- At least 3+ years of experience in the Product Owner or Product Manager role in a 0-1 stage product start-up
- Hands-on experience with Scrum and product management tools
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Experience in vehicle telematics and data analytics
- Prior experience in working on developing analytical dashboards, interpreting trends, user behaviour, and data driven decision making a good understanding of technology and the ability to collaborate effectively with developers and engineers is essential
- Excellent communication skills are a must. You'll need to interact with various stakeholders including customers, developers, designers, marketers, and executives. You should be able to convey your ideas clearly, write effective documentation, and lead meetings.
- Product Managers often need to identify challenges and come up with innovative solutions. Your ability to analyse complex problems, break them down into manageable parts, and find effective solutions will be key.
- Product Managers need to understand user needs deeply and be able to translate those needs into product features and improvements.
- EV fleet management analytics platforms involve complex projects with multiple moving parts. Strong project management skills are necessary to ensure that deadlines are met and the product development process stays on track.
Why should you join us?
- Experienced founding team - This is their second start-up
- The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out as we are among the top four EV platforms.
- We are already making revenues and profitable! Ask us how?
- Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, top notch EV technology, connections (as we are situated in IIT Delhi campus), decision making, building the team & ownership
- All of the above perks, along with insurance plan, a cool office, competitive market salary and a great culture to work with a high potential 0-1 startup-company very early stage
Join us in our mission to transform the future of sustainable mobility. As a Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the landscape of electric vehicles and with focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and Electrification of vehicles, we shall together make a positive impact on the world. Apply here to reach out to the hiring team.