Equity Analyst at Alpha Plus Capital Services LLP
Views:524 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Alpha Plus - Equity Analyst (5-8 yrs)
- Candidates should have a demonstrable ability to interpret equity data and macroeconomic trends. Candidates should be educated in economic and investment theory, and they should have an in-depth knowledge of tools used to aid the investment workflow.
- The incumbent will be responsible for identifying patterns/trends with current market price changes and using this information to create identifiable, profitable investment opportunities.
- Candidates should be adept at reading financial income statements, balance sheets, and research reports and be able to flag warning signs of poor future performance and other abnormalities in the portfolio companies/sectors.
- Devise and perform primary research, keeping abreast of trends and sentiment in the market by maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments.
- Create and maintain earnings, valuation, and sectoral models
- Build key relationships/network with investor relations teams of portfolio companies and across various other stakeholders in the industry such as investor research teams at other organizations, rating agencies, banks, competitors etc; to identify emerging opportunities and risks.