Alpha Alternatives - Options Trader (0-5 yrs)
About the Organisation:
Alpha Alternatives is a multi-asset class asset management platform and a proprietary investment firm started by a group of individuals with very successful investment track records in Indian and global financial markets. The firm seeks to invest in various investment strategies across Equities and Commodities and other alternative asset classes. We target generating high returns for our investors and our own proprietary capital by finding differentiated investment opportunities with superior risk-return characteristics.
Key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
1. Responsible for development and deployment of alpha generating back-tested trading strategies with short holding periods and higher risk adjusted returns.
2. Recommend ideas and suggestions in order to improve the present algorithms and strategies as well as develop new strategies.
3. Understand and implement risk monitoring and risk mitigating systems.
4. Coordinate with multiple stakeholders in context to trading and associated activities.
5. Learn from and contribute in team meetings and share ideas.
6. Explore multiple asset classes and help diversify across multiple non-correlated trading instruments.
We are looking for talented, well-rounded and competitive individuals who can contribute to collective learning processes. We offer a highly stimulating, challenging work environment and provide requisite training.
The candidate will be required to have:
1. Exceptional numerical aptitude and logical skills.
2. Proficiency in MS Office products - especially Excel
3. Prior knowledge of capital markets and derivatives is welcome, not mandatory.
4. Coursework in Statistics/ Background in mathematics/python/R is a plus
Location: Dadar West, Mumbai
Salary will be discussed individually with selected candidates and will be at par with industry norms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.