Alpha Alternatives - Analyst - Equity Derivatives Trader (0-2 yrs)
About the Organisation:
Alpha Alternatives is a multi-asset class asset management platform and a proprietary investment firm started by a group of individuals with very successful investment track records in Indian and global financial markets. The firm seeks to invest in various investment strategies across Equities and Commodities and other alternative asset classes. We target generating high returns for our investors and our own proprietary capital by finding differentiated investment opportunities with superior risk-return characteristics. We have a team of over 30 people from top quality academic and professional backgrounds.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and high achieving individual looking to create significant value for him/herself over a period of time for trading roles.
Key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
1. The candidate would be responsible for development and deployment of trading strategies
2. Recommend ideas and suggestions in order to improve the present algorithms and strategies as well as develop new strategies
3. Evaluate the risk involved and make appropriate decisions and prepare the relevant reports
4. Develop and deploy strategies with short holding periods and higher risk adjusted returns.
5. Coordinate with multiple stakeholders in context to trading and associated activities.
6. Willingness to learn and to contribute to team meetings and sharing ideas.
The candidate would be required to have:
1. Exceptional numerical aptitude and logical skills.
2. Proficiency in MS Office products - especially Excel
3. Prior knowledge of capital markets and derivatives is welcome, not mandatory.
4. Coursework in Statistics/ Background in math is a plus
Location: Dadar West, Mumbai
Salary will be discussed individually with selected candidates and will be at par with industry norms.
Interested candidates may apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Among other details, your resume must contain your contact details (correspondence address, email ID, phone number) and date of birth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.