Talent Acquisition Executive at Alorica
Views:704 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Alorica - Manager - Operations (8-13 yrs)
Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
- Performs extensive levels of managing operational performance against client requirements. Regular supervision is exercised over Team Managers or Shift Manager.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees all aspects of team member training and development related to programs and client needs
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to at the new centers. This includes promoting a healthy work environment with honesty, integrity, and respect for all employees.
- Manages all financial and budgeting responsibilities of operational support division.
- Oversees performance and quality standard reviews to ensure outcomes meet client expectations.
- Troubleshoots and creates action plans to quickly and effectively address problems.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to drive operational efficiencies operation.
- Monitors all key metrics in support of meeting/exceeding initiative objectives.
Other Related Duties:
- Maintain positive, consistent, and effective communications with staff and Senior Leadership teams
Other Duties as Assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with major course work in business, marketing, communications, retail management or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience in management and operations management in a customer service or call center environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Client advocate with strong customer service skills.
- Ability to coach and develop program management to drive program performance.
- Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution requiring attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate across functional lines.
- Ability to analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and organizational skills.
- Flexibility in hours and days to support program needs