HR-Executive at Almowear
Views:198 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Almo - Merchandising Lead (5-7 yrs)
Almo wear Private Limited.
Almo is a fast growing digital first brand in the men's premium innerwear segment, launched in June 2020 in a short span Almo has established itself as a leading player in the d2c space, led by a core team that comes with significant domain expertise across digital marketing & supply chain. Almo is funded by some of the leading entrepreneurs and investors from the startup ecosystem and is lately building its management team towards rapid scale up plans, as part of which it is looking for a dynamic leader on its Merchandise & Supply chain side to join the core team
Designation: Merchandising Lead Reporting to: Co-Founder & COO Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct market visit /research and surveys to understand and specify requirements for target markets
- Help in creating Mood Boards and themes for the season
- Order Placement to Vendors for sample development/ final range
- Market information and awareness of trends
- Evolve the catalogue & maintain style wise catalogue
- Maintain a bank of designs, swatch in the market with competition & benchmarking competition
- Define and close the final cost post pre-production sample approval
- Vendor Management, Factory Management
- 5 years of minimum work experience in Merchandising, Sampling & Product Development and Production for Innerwear/Apparel Category specifically.
- Knowledge of Sampling (Sourcing & Vendor Management), Production, Merchandising, Costing
- Prior relevant work experience with a digital first brand/startup experience is compulsory
Industry standard CTC + attractive ESOP's as part of core team member
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.