HR-Executive at Almowear
Views:106 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Almo - Marketplace Lead (4-7 yrs)
Almo wear Private Limited.
Almo is a fast growing digital first brand in the men's premium innerwear segment, launched in June 2020 in a short span Almo has established itself as a leading player in the d2c space, led by a core team that comes with significant domain expertise across digital marketing & supply chain. Almo is funded by some of the leading entrepreneurs and investors from the startup ecosystem and is lately building its management team towards rapid scale up plans, as part of which it is looking for a dynamic leader on its Marketplaces side to join the Almo.
Designation: Marketplaces Lead Mumbai
Reporting to: Co-Founder
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing E-commerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Activation in all the online E-commerce stores (Amazon, flipkart, myntra, etc. )
- Defining, developing and constantly optimizing digital solutions to meet the goals and KPIs by developing and A/B Testing campaign strategies, landing pages & pricing strategies
- Building marketing strategy, product marketing, driving customer research and ROI optimization
- Coordinating with various e-portals to prepare a plan for periodic sales increment
- Dealing with e-commerce category managers for product placement and visibility
- Managing fulfilment operations for channel partners
- Fortnightly / Monthly / Quarterly MIS reporting for marketplaces
- Managing MRP / Packing Change / Product Change transitions with zero loss
- Develop strategies to grow global e-commerce revenue
- Deliver revenue with non-conventional ROI metrics
- Holds very strong problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Has strong presentation skills, as well as the ability to front-end Business review discussions with the Client/Brand.
- Understanding of Finance, Warehousing and IT Operations.
- Build out and own commercial planning of all E-commerce business, work closely with cross-functional teams and external brand e-commerce agency to unlock both revenue and profit opportunities
- Managing and taking ownership of department-wide online eCommerce strategy and P&L entities to enhance online shopper experience
- Consult with the marketing and creative teams to plan and develop online business plans, establishing responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives
- Research industry trends, seeking opportunities to bridge gaps in business objectives and push the business forward
- Develop tests to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth and own the site conversion funnel
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate
- Use data to evaluate ideas and continually improve the customer experience across the site
- Monitor site performance, speed, traffic and conversion across all device types
- Collaborate with marketing, operations, finance, sales & customer service to drive the success of the ecommerce business
- Work closely with Marketing teams to establish and manage website forecasting, merchandising, project management and planning
- Build brand e-commerce strategy that complements Company website strategy ensuring all projects support brand strategy and contribute to .com growth targets
- Identify opportunities and prioritize work flow for the maximum impact on business growth by overseeing all project management related to site
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to excel in an ecommerce sales environment
- Knowledge of Amazon- Flipkart Ad Console, FBA etc.
- Well versed with the operations of major online e-commerce players.
- 2-3 years of experience of handling D2C brand
- Merchandising and category management experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen analytical mind, strong on planning, detail and accuracy, and be a demonstrably creative thinker
- Display initiative to remove obstacles.
Industry standard CTC + attractive ESOP's as part of core team member
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.