Manager - Talent Acquisition at AlmaBetter
Views:499 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
AlmaBetter - Program Head - Data Science (10-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develops and designs courses and curricula focused on industry-relevant and outcome-based learning.
- Collaborate with the Content Specialist team to design learning activities, assignments, assessments, experiences and environments.
- Develops, analyse, and refines the learning manuals, rubrics, methodologies and other tools to provide quality learning and drive completion rates.
- Collaborates with subject experts to develop course content.
- Facilitates discussion and collaboration as AlmaBetter's representative on different social media.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's or Masters's degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Proven teaching experience in data science or related field and passionate about data science and teaching.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures and model deployment aspects on Cloud services such as AWS, GCP, and Azure (Familiarity with anyone platform is a must).
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Knowledge of Big data tools Pyspark, Hadoop, Hive, Scala & MLOps is a big plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.