Recruitment Analyst at Vrinda Global
Views:647 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
ALM Risk Role - Bank (4-10 yrs)
- Monitor Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk for the Bank and highlight the concerns to the Management.
- Prepare/Review/Validate Regulatory Returns and monitoring of ratios against internal and regulatory limits, provide insight with impact analysis to management. Preparation / Collation of data / material for ALCO meetings.
- Work on behaviour studies with statistical analysis, variance/backtesting, stress testing, interaction with Auditors.
- Prepare the daily Liquidity and ALM Dashboard to circulate it to the management.
- Work on the IT Projects related to Risk monitoring/management Systems. Support in enhancing current solutions through testing and/or provide functional inputs in developing new solutions.
- Keeping abreast with market / regulatory developments and best practices pertaining to ALM/Balance sheet.
- Extensive liaison with Treasury, Risk, IT, Finance and the Businesses.
- Monitoring of Balance sheet hedging and streamlining of processes.