Alluvium Capital - Associate - Venture Capital (4-8 yrs)
About Alluvium Capital:
Alluvium Capital is a founder led early stage venture capital fund promoted by people with extensive operating experience in starting and scaling VC backed ventures. Alluvium Capital intends to provide early stage startups with access to capital along with superior operating mentorship.
We are looking for an investment associate to join our team. The person is expected to work closely with the founding team to manage the firm operations from capital raising to managing exits.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Engaging and managing community of investors participating in the fund
- Engaging with startups to create deal pipeline
- Evaluating investment opportunities, creating business plan, investment memo and presenting investment thesis to the IC
- Working with investee companies to help them in their growth journey
What we are looking for:
- Experience with VC/Startup/Consulting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in the startup ecosystem