Senior DGM - HR at Allsec Technologies
Views:170 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Allsec Technologies - Vice President - Sales - Contact Center Services (10-20 yrs)
Vice President - Sales Contact Center Services
About Allsec :
- Allsec is a global company with vast expertise in providing Business Process Solutions across various industry verticals.
- Founded in 1998, Allsec Technologies Limited began as an integrated contact center for businesses intending to outsource their support processes.
- Gaining over 20 years of domain experience, the company has rapidly expanded with acquisitions across the globe and has extended its expertise to a wide gamut of processes that augment and support businesses.
- Allsec has a strong work force or 3500+ employees and 5 Delivery centers across the globe in the U.S, Philippines and India. The company reached another milestone in early 2019 when it became part of Quess Corp, a leading business services provider with close to 65 locations across globe and a 300,000 plus workforce.
- Building Lasting Relationships has always been our culture and that focus enables us to deliver enhanced business value, a culture that inspires our actions and is a part of our DNA. With steady advancement in technology, legislation and work culture values, it has become essential to see our Contact Center Services as a specialized function. Our DBS includes:
- Customer Experience Management - Deliver purposeful customer journeys
- Credit Risk Management - Recover debts and prevent fraud
- FAO & Transaction Processing - Leverage quality of delivery and proven process excellence
- Compliance Management - Check all the boxes and eliminate regulatory missteps
- Healthcare RCM - Streamline revenue and manage labor-intensive processes
Location : The Holder of this position will be based out of the United States and must hold a Green Card or US Citizenship
Compensation : This is a full time position and offers a pay competitive package which includes a highly competitive annual salary, benefits and many other perks including sales commissions.
- Previous working experience of more than 10 years in selling services in the outsourcing industry such as Insurance, Collections, Customer/Technical Support & Healthcare.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills with organizational and presentation skills, and able to carry out independent workload management skills.
- Strong in negotiation, mediation, and conflict management skills along with the ability to demonstrate awareness, has competence with web- based communication tools & licensing strategies.
Position Summary :
- We are seeking an executive level leader with progressive, on-the-spot, critical thinking ability; who will apply his/her experience and education in a highly self-directed and fast-paced environment. You will be joining an entrepreneur team with a corporate culture seeking to expand both new and existing customers.
- The VP of Sales is responsible for the overall management for the company's business development and establishing sales quotas based on company goals that will promote sales growth and client satisfaction for the organization. This role involves strategic planning, managing people, selling, leveraging technology and improving processes.
- You will be working directly with our Chief Executive Officer & executive leadership team to ensure that you and your team are driving performance, increasing profitability, and ensuring cross-functional strategic alignment.
Job Description :
- Provides sales-focused strategy and feedback to the leadership team.
- Must have a deeply operational mindset and make decisions based on data.
- Accountable for focusing on sales growth and building a pipeline.
- Create an aggressive, comprehensive solicitation and BD strategy to both new prospects and existing clients resulting in a robust sales pipeline of prospects
- Execute an effective outreach strategy that includes but is not limited to cold calls, attending exhibitions/conference/trade as necessary; creating and presenting (or oversee others in presenting) customized sales presentation to wide range of audiences; and participating in client meetings.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Provides leadership to the client services department, and counsel to the CEO and executive leaders to implement client and growth objectives that align with business goals.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Assist the pre-sales team in responses to RFPs, RFIs, unsolicited proposals and finalist meetings.
- Lead sales team to improve effectiveness and productivity of sales target.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients and potential prospects.
- Strategize with executive-level leadership, Sales, Product and Marketing on approaches for different buyer audiences, products, and services.
- Serve occasionally as a public speaker to represent the company during events such as industry trade shows, award ceremonies and other similar venues.
- Proactively evaluate and identify markets changes to determine where current and future opportunities exist for developing new business opportunities.
- Provides ideas to leadership and Marketing team to develop short term and long-term marketing plans.
- Maintains current market and competitor analyses, including solution knowledge regarding changing market conditions and competitive landscape.
Professional Skills :
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to collaborate with large prospects.
- Ability to effectively write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, presentations, and contracts.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven leadership, teambuilding and collaboration skills with the ability to influence and persuade others.
- Reasoning, Critical Thinking & Conflict Resolution Skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skill; ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to handle and resolve complex issues within a team, department and client process.
- Strong Mathematical/Analytical Skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), other database software packages, salesforce.com, Linkedin.