Senior DGM - HR at Allsec Technologies
Views:753 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Allsec Technologies - Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Marketing (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Position : Marketing and Sales Manager - Digital and SAAS - Smart HR
Location : Chennai
Internal Level : Senior Manager / AGM
Reports to Business Head - SAAS HRMS
This position is responsible for building a brand in the Digital Space, define strategic roadmaps and deploy solutions across paid, owned and earned channels. The role is to increase market share through design and implementation of an aggressive marketing plan based on thorough analysis and evaluation of the market for Allsec's HRMS, Smart HR as a SAAS product
The position will manage all aspects of current and future digital marketing and media and including the website, SEO, display advertising, affiliates, Re-marketing and email
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Customer Acquisition via all digital channels Facebook, SEM, Display Advertising, Affiliates, Re marketing and Email.
- Explore new acquisition funnels across platforms, devices and content to reduce cost per lead and overall cost per acquisition.
- Own the data analysis, reporting and dash boarding for the vertical and continuously optimize the marketing spends
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy (both off-page & on-page with keywords strategy)
- Research strategic planning for paid and natural search campaigns and execute the same to deliver the defined goals on consistent basis to achieve ROI results.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Have a thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates.
- SEM Strategy, Planning and Execution.
- Keywords research (Negative keywords implementation) Plan & execute digital strategies across various channels like SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Affiliates, Content partnerships with a clear focus on maximizing online visibility with increased traffic and conversions.
- Responsible for keyword selection and keywords ranking, Monthly traffic analysis, Google analytics and reports.
- Campaign Optimization, Creative Briefing.
- High engagement modules with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & other social media platforms.
- Track record of scaling an enterprise SAAS business
- More than 10 to 15 years of marketing experience of which, at least 5 years in B2B SaaS space with a strong understanding of how to execute in multiple geographies.
- Experience across all types of content creation/ management, SEO, SEM, demand generation, nurturing, branding, digital marketing, Go to Market Strategy for a diverse range of software products
- Should have led a team & be regarded as a great people manager.
- Tier 1 education pedigree with work experience across reputed organizations
- Content Writing : Oral and Written
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 50 to 60 % of the time (post Covid)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.