Senior DGM - HR at Allsec Technologies
Views:655 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Allsec Technologies - Presales Lead (10-15 yrs)
Pre-Sales Lead – CLM
- Translate client objectives and requirements in RFPs into winning solution concept for specific deals, based on service offerings and capabilities
- Understand and incorporate apt process, tools & accelerators in the solutions.
- Manage, technically control and ensure high quality delivery by following defined process, quality assurance framework and established norms.
- Participate in strategic initiatives to industrialize the solutions process and to enhance the competitiveness of proposals.
- Participate in solution reviews with the leadership team
- Understand the proposal/presentation objectives and determine the scope of work.
- Source information from relevant internal sources, core team, portals, etc. collating and analysing information logically and producing high-quality outputs by deploying standard templates in a timely manner
- Create the document structure as per the RFP/ proposal requirement and discuss with senior team members
- Work with the onshore teams to set-up the repository of the recent client presentations, RFI / RFP responses, marketing collateral, etc.
- Maintain the repository and the tracker to ensure that all recent documents are added regularly
- Create and update standard decks, by scenario, that highlight the best slides that can be leveraged in future presentations, RFx responses, pitch books, capability decks, etc.
- Ensure that presentations/proposals look professional and attractive to the end client and are developed within stated timelines
- Pro-actively liaise with onshore stakeholders to receive timely feedback that can be leveraged to enhance the proposal/presentation development process
Experience / Key attributes
- Worked in CLM pre-sales role on RFP and RFI responses.
- Experience with solutioning will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and writing skills a must, Sales or Marketing capabilities will be an added advantage
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Good understanding of CLM estimation, pricing methods and commercial aspects
- Good understanding of Service level (SLAs), service credits/ penalties
- Exposure to due-diligence, portfolio analysis, transition, roll out, refresh processes will be preferred
- Good hands on skill on MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Good understanding of the competitive bidding scenario, the competitors and bench markers
- Proactive, flexible and displays the appropriate level of creativeness in delivering solutions.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- 10 to 15 years of relevant industry experience in a similar role particularly in International / Domestic CLM/ Voice / Non voice BPO / KPO
- Prior experience in pre-sales/ bid management, project management, business development, account management, etc.
- High problem-solving skills; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and
- BE / B.Tech / BBA / BCom / MBA Preferred