Senior DGM - HR at Allsec Technologies
Views:25840 Applications:1573 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:362
Allsec Technologies - General Manager - Business Development - CLM (10-20 yrs)
Allsec Technologies Ltd. Is a leading provider of outsourced solutions in customer engagement, sales & retention and quality assurance for businesses across BFSI, Insurance, Telecommunication, Retail, Healthcare, Energy, Utilities and Technology. Our solutions are reflective of our outlook and focus. Building Lasting Relationships at Allsec is a culture that percolates into everything we do. With our 15+ years of experience servicing multitude of clients, handling millions of transactions and observing a million of them. Allsec has the experience, the expertise and customizable solutions that focus on customer delight.
Allsec is a multi cultural organization with a team of vibrant and passionate employees, who delight themselves in driving customer and client satisfaction. Our service delivery objectives are focused on Clients- Return on Investment while enhancing the - customer experience- quotient. Our accreditations stand testimony to the fact that Allsec is a worthy partner. We understand that our clients- success is our success. We grow by delivering consistent, reliable, world class service which is what we do best!
Allsec is now looking for Dynamic, Result Oriented Business Development Professionals to operate from any of our 3 location i.e. Chennai, Bangalore and Noida.
Business Initiation: A top-down sales approach targeting CEO's, CTO's and decision makers to convert prospect/lead into a client in the assigned territory. The primary responsibility is to have all client interfaces within the assigned account/vertical and to build and expand the business in specific verticals.
Business Planning: Conduct research as well as competitor analysis, as well as conducting client presentations, estimation efforts, proposals and negotiations. With these strong interpersonal skills the incumbent should be able to assure the clients the commitments & drive of the delivery process by working collaboratively with the delivery management in the business unit.
Business Implementation: Good understanding of the technology & vertical platform in order to strategize & craft solutions along with the pre-sales team to match customer needs. The incumbent will be responsible to increase the revenue organically / inorganically.
Business Monitoring & Controlling: The primary responsibility of this position is to meet or exceed sales revenue, profitability & budgetary objectives and to identify business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
Business Closing: The incumbent should be strong in the market due-diligence for building future alliances and leads. Also, the incumbent should be able to handle the pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Service agreement. Share delivery execution performance (variation from the plan and customer feedback) with the overall services community. From delivery performance data, provide suggestions for improvements to offerings and delivery processes.
- Any Undergraduate / Post graduate Degree or equivalent degree with a minimum of 5-7 years experience in Outsourcing services sales experience and overall 15 years of experience.
- Prior work experience selling with verticals such as Insurance, Healthcare, Collection & Technical Support strongly preferred.
- Candidates having strong business acumen and specialized knowledge in customer and Technical Support Industry.
- Should possess go-to market approach with a clear charter aligned to the organization's mission & vision.
- The incumbent should have knowledge in rolling out an RFP, RFI collaboratively with business delivery unit.
- Should possess strong customer management skills with a proven track record against agreed Sales Targets.
- Should have the ability to cross-sell to the existing client base.
- Deep understanding of and ability to sell services based upon the Indian delivery system.
- Advanced sales and marketing skills, including proven ability to carry out and sell personal sales quota.
- Extreme professionalism and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment while delivering flawless results are desired.
- Exceptional relationship building skills and network with the relevant business communities.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills with organizational and presentation skills, and able to carry out independent workload management skills.
- Excellent in negotiation, mediation, and conflict management skills.
- Demonstrate awareness and competence with web- based communication tools, licensing strategies.
- Highly self-motivated, individually driven, self-discipline, organized, and focused on conducting sales tasks.
This is a full time position and offers a highly competitive annual salary, benefits and many other perks as per Industry standards. Salary would be in the top 75 percentile of industry