Senior DGM - HR at Allsec Technologies
Views:1970 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Allsec Technologies - Business Head - HRO SaaS (15-20 yrs)
Allsec is a global company with vast expertise in providing Business Process Solutions across various industry verticals.
Founded in 1998, Allsec Technologies Limited began as an integrated contact centre for businesses intending to outsource their support processes. Gaining over 20 years of domain experience, the company has rapidly expanded with acquisitions across the globe and has extended its expertise to a wide gamut of processes that augment and support businesses. Allsec has a strong work force or 3500+ employees and 4 Delivery centres across the globe in the Philippines and India.
The company reached another milestone in early 2019 when it became part of Quess Corp, a leading business services provider with close to 65 locations across globe and a 300,000 plus workforce.
Building Lasting Relationships has always been our culture and that focus enables us to deliver enhanced business value, a culture that inspires our actions and is a part of our DNA.
- Reporting to the SVP HRO, will be responsible for successfully executing our strategic plan by ensuring that Business achieves or surpasses its goals and objectives.
- This role will be manage the Allsec SAAS HRMS P&L, responsible for building the Allsec HRMS SAAS product, creating digital sales channels and partnerships to scale up the business.
- The Business Head will ensure the company has proper Operational systems and Financial Controls in place for measuring, monitoring and improving the efficiency and effectiveness or all internal processes.
- The Business Head will support Sales channels, Customer Delivery/Retention & marketing teams, and foster a customer-focused, success oriented, accountable environment throughout the entire organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and build the HRO SAAS product ground up and develop a business model and value proposition for the SME segment
- Lead and Direct the Product Development team and the Business Development team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
The main components of the business plan will include -
- Creating a go-to market strategy for the HRO SAAS product
- Driving Sales via multiple channel including partners and direct sales teams
- Development of new strategies for better customer experience thereby increasing the renewal rates.
- Improving customer related performance such as Product Quality Rating, Delivery Performance and Service Quality Rating
- Monitor the overall business marketing strategy and work closely with the Head of marketing to develop robust marketing capabilities.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to drive topline Volume and Value metrics for consumption and adding new customer base.
Better Management of Working Capital.
- Build and lead an effective team of business managers to drive monthly business targets and new business expansion.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- To be an integral part and driver of the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting of business requirements and decision making process.
- Strong understanding of how business and finance function, both at strategic and operational level.
- Build Customer specific offerings as well as create platform based services for customers.
- Build nonlinear model for Business growth with each business head and drive success.
Key Components of the role:
- Constantly engage with customers and drive business growth.
- Achieving targeted business for the vertical.
- Manage collections and keep receivables under check.
- Drive Sales and Service Productivity
- Strong Customer Retention record
- Identify High Business Impact Projects leading to expansion.
- Drive promotion of new products after launch.
- Explore New Business Models to drive growth.
- Drive Customer related Performance.
Key Performance Indicators for the role:
- Revenue Growth
- Acquisition and retention of key Customers
- Increase Ratio of Revenue from New Products
- Sales & Service Productivity
- EBITDA Improvement (both quantum and percentage)
Education & Experience:
- 15+ years experience holding P&L responsibilities at executive level.
- MBA from a premium institute preferable but not a must.
- Must have experience of working and delivering in complex & fast changing business environment.
- Prior experience of working in an HR Tech environment is highly desirable
- Experience in SAAS product and tech organization will be a key requirement
- Experience in using CRM/Customer Data/Analytics to drive Sales Effectiveness.
- Proven Track record of delivering revenue growth.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong people management, partnership and team-building skills, with a track record of directly managing high-potential professionals.
- Strong bias for action, customer centricity and deep-dive traits.
- Extensive experience of business transformation.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with result focused tactical execution.