Allianz - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition (5-6 yrs)
Role : Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition
Location : Gurgaon, India
- Allianz is the home for those who dare - a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people - both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees - Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers- trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
- Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Allianz Partners is a world leader in B2B2C insurance and assistance, specializing in the areas of international health & life, automotive, assistance and travel insurance. Operating in over 76 countries, Allianz Partners offers global solutions that are redefining help, going beyond traditional insurance to help and protect customers wherever they are and whenever they need it.
- Our innovative experts deliver future-ready, high-tech, high-touch products and services through four commercial brands : Allianz Assistance, Allianz Care, Allianz Automotive and Allianz Travel. We have over 19,000 employees who handle more than 54 million cases each year, motivated to go the extra mile to help customers and employees around the world. If this sounds like you, come and join us!
Job Title : Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition
Job Location: Gurgaon
Location: Sector-66, Gurgaon
Job details / role purpose:
- Manpower planning in action with stakeholders and execute within SLA through various sourcing channels. Cost optimization of sourcing mix
- Should lead the campus program for frontline associates to build a sustainable pipeline Managing end to end IJP process and adherence
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need, use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Conduct prescreening interviews and review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements. Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data and will own the execution of recruitment dashboard timely.
Key responsibilities :
- Lead the full life cycle of recruitment for various openings on a monthly basis. Draft job descriptions; push them through all sourcing channels.
- Build and maintain a strong network and database of candidates using multiple sourcing channels. Ability to multi-task and prioritize requirements.
- Should have excellent convincing, negotiation skills and a self-motivator and have the ability to work independently Understanding the candidate's profile, career aspirations and evaluating role fitment.
- Should have managed multiple sourcing channels and can build non paid channels to improve the hiring process Lead the multiple recruitment projects at a time.
- Positioning relevant candidates with stakeholders and Follow-up till the requested position is closed. SPOC for candidates from sourcing the CV till on-boarding with the stakeholders.
- Graduate (MBA preferred with Speclization in Human Resources) 5-6 yrs of experience in recruitment role from a reputed BPO/BFSI
- Should have experience in managing Campus/ IJP/ Employee Referral/Vendor Management Managed Large ramp up and volume recruitment
- Good team member and management
- Should be good in Excel & PPT and making recruitment Dashboard Strong understanding of end to end recruitment process.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Updated with latest Human Resources trends.
- Reliable, flexible and innovative within the work environment. Ability to bond with Employees at all Levels.