Allianz - Assistant General Manager - Product & Innovation (8-12 yrs)
Role : AGM Product & Innovation
Location : Gurgaon/India
- Allianz is the home for those who dare a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people - both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees - Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers- trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
- Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Allianz Partners is a world leader in B2B2C insurance and assistance, specializing in the areas of international health & life, automotive, assistance and travel insurance. Operating in over 76 countries, Allianz Partners offers global solutions that are redefining help, going beyond traditional insurance to help and protect customers wherever they are and whenever they need it. Our innovative experts deliver future-ready, high-tech, high-touch products and services through four commercial brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Care, Allianz Automotive and Allianz Travel. We have over 19,000 employees who handle more than 54 million cases each year, motivated to go the extra mile to help customers and employees around the world. If this sounds like you, come and join us!
Role Summary :
Job Title: AGM
Job Location: Gurgaon
Department: Market Management
Job details / role purpose :
- Identifying, exploring and developing new Product from ideation till execution.
- Responsible for identifying new products, new lines of business and new opportunities through constant analysis and ideation
- Will be responsible for incrementally adding to topline growth through constant endeavors to improve the overall value proposition of the product, identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities and implementing them
- Effectively planning the strategies by understanding the business dynamics, gap analysis, interacting with key stakeholders and framing implementation plan for seamless execution
- Design and implementing product positioning, messaging and Go-To-Market Strategy across offline and online channels
- To ensure high quality launch materials, customer presentations and sales training materials
- Have a keen eye to track the latest offering and developments in the market and become a repository for market intelligence
Key responsibilities :
- Identify new product and business opportunities
- Liasioning with all the key stakeholders, competence centres across APAC and HO to develop solid product proposition
- Develop keen understanding of business and market dynamics through primary and secondary research, gap analysis, market developments to build relevant product portfolio and initiate new lines of business
- Responsible for developing robust go-to-market strategies, business cases to ensure approval from top management across Indian BU as well as APAC and HO
- Designing products, product framework by understanding the elements of risk and pricing
- Constantly looking to enhance product value proposition through new ideas and strategies to create superior customer value
- Building product positioning and contributing to marketing strategies
- Developing product collaterals, sales literature, training presentations
- Developing project plans, work seamlessly with all the stakeholders and lead the execution
Profile sought and key requirements :
- MBA in Marketing
- Minimum 8-12 years of experience across product development and management, Sales, Marketing, Business Development. At least 6+ years in products
- Proficient in MS office
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.