Senior Recruiter at Techconnexions
Views:4862 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:187
Alliance Manager - Consulting & Advisory Firm - India/Middle East/APAC Region (4-9 yrs)
Passionate about business-building? Smart enough to identify the best opportunities and prioritize what is relevant for the organization using data and tie it to measurable goals? Perseverant and hard-working enough to nurture these opportunities to closure through diligent planning and execution? If yes, keep reading.
- Identify, profile and recruits partners for the company in India, Middle East & South East Asia (Indo, MY, TH, VN)
- Connect with relevant stakeholders in partner organizations to evangelize the company.
- Align with stakeholder priorities and nurture deep, meaningful relationships.
- Define joint business plans spanning co-marketing & Co-sell that accelerates the company's customer acquisition.
- Build cadence of activities for go-to-market in different geographies with partners.
- Align with the company Sales team to enable seamless opportunity transition & partnering
- Build a pipeline of opportunities for revenue through partner organizations.
- Work with Account and Sales teams in driving revenue with partners in Key Accounts.
- Organize and participate in partner events across different geographies.
- Build successful partner programs and incentive structures for operation.
- Evangelize partner capabilities & opportunities to the company Sales team and build a partnering culture
- Identify partner strengths, dev areas and involve product, presales, sales & mktg teams to develop partner capacity & capability to exceed customer expectations
- Must have worked in relevant Partnerships & Alliances role for a minimum of 4 years.
- Must have worked with Consulting & Advisory partners in India, Middle East & Asia Pacific.
- Must have built significant pipeline of opportunities through partnerships for startups.
- Ability to multitask and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Ability to interact with senior management and leadership.
- Strong DIY culture / High sense of ownership / High energy.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Banking, Insurance, and CRM.
- Product thinking and ability to solution for end-customers.
- Experience working in Consulting & Advisory firms.
- Strong network of connections within the industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.