Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Alliance Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd
Views:762 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Alliance Insurance Brokers - Head/AVP - Corporate Sales/Business Acquisition (8-15 yrs)
Alliance Insurance Brokers (www.allianceinsurance.in) is one of India's leading insurance broking houses serving more than 1500 Clients across the globe. Founded in 2003, by Mr. S. V. Thakkar, an industry veteran, it is among the first 10 broking houses started in the country. The story of Alliance is a story of one simple vision to give the best risk consulting to its clients. With a pool of talented and experienced resources at the helm, Alliance caters to General insurance and life insurance needs of its patrons and also reinsurance in
We feature among the top domestic broking houses in the country with a sector based approach which caters to insurance needs of the likes of the Cricket World cup to a movie like Baahubali. Alliance has been consistently growing at 30% year on year and aim to be among the top 3 names in the insurance sector soon.
As a Sales Leader, we look for people with proven Experience of at least 8 to 15 years in Corporate Business Development. Experience of working with knowledge of insurance requirements of the sector. Experience of leading successful sales teams is required.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- To develop new business by tapping new accounts focusing on capturing revenue opportunities from the potential clients.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification.
- Identifying the risk portfolio of potential corporates in the vicinity.
- To build and maintain professional relationship with potential and existing clients.
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Creating database of potential corporate clients.
- For achieving the above, doing risk consulting and gap analysis.
- To co-ordinate with and leverage upon the back-up teams in Alliance such as underwriting, EB Servicing, claims etc.
- Minimum 8-15 Years of Experience in General Insurance Broking/ General Insurance Company in Corporate Sales
- Graduate in any stream (MBA preferred)
- Go Getter Attitude
- Excellent communication - Verbal & Written
- Strong team player
- Excellent relationship & Networking skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- Strong Planning & Execution Capability