ALLEN Career Institute - Corporate Planning & Advisory Team Role - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (2-10 yrs)
ALLEN Career Institute - Corporate planning and Advisory Team
ALLEN Career Institute is the largest test-prep Institution in India with 33 years of excellence and more than 10,000+ employees across 37+ cities in India. A unique opportunity for the incoming candidate to work directly with senior leadership. Chance to create a significant impact in business diversification and be on an accelerated growth path.
KEY Responsibilities :
- Strategy formulation - Growth strategy for segment / vertical in line with the stated vision for the business
- Competitor benchmarking - Analysis of the competition results to measure mark-to-market performance. Assessment of product portfolio / key market trends/competitor strategy to identify opportunities and gaps for the business
- Driving strategic priorities / key projects - Defining the project charters, deliverables, project management of the key priorities and tracking progress against agreed milestones, providing strategic support on complex issues
- Analysis of business performance - Assessment of key KPIs across the business across LOBs / circles / segments/functions to determine key areas which are not working, highlighting and ensuring discussion with the leadership team
- Manage and ensure execution of specific assignments/projects initiated.
- Provide critical analytical support to facilitate corporate decision-making in the Strategy Office
- 2 to 7 years of experience in Consulting, Investment Banking, and Corporate Strategy roles
- Qualification: CA/CS/MBA from Top Tier I MBA colleges only.
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint and Excel)
CTC: No bar for the right candidate
JOB LOCATION: Kota (Rajasthan) / Delhi
Work Experience in KPMG, Deloitte, PWC, EY, or Investment Banking Firm would be preferred.