Business Head - Corporate Strategy and Business Development at ALLEN Career Institute
Views:248 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
ALLEN Career Institute - Company Secretary (2-7 yrs)
ALLEN Career Institute is the largest test-prep Institution in India with 33 years of excellence and more than 10,000+ employees across 37+ cities in India. A unique opportunity for the incoming candidate to work directly with senior leadership. Chance to create a significant impact in business diversification and be on an accelerated growth path.
1. Ensure policies, regulatory, or statutory changes that might affect the organization are up to date and approved by the committee.
2. Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries.
3. Handle correspondence, collate information, write reports and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
4. Liaise with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors.
5. Implement processes or systems to ensure good management of the organization.
6. Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
7. Take an active role and provide valuable input to the management decisions related to sharing issues, mergers, and takeovers.
8. Manage contractual agreements with suppliers and customers.
9. Manage the office space and deal with personnel administration and company/staff insurance policies.
10. Drive PR activities related to aspects of financial management.
1. 2+ years in CS role (Experience in online or EdTech would be a plus)
2. Qualification: CS
3. CTC: 10 LPA
4. Job Location: Kota, Rajasthan
5. Should have worked for an Indian company as a CS.