Sourcing Specialist at Allegis Global Solutions
Views:1900 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Allegis Global Solutions - Scrum Master - Business Intelligence Studio (8-10 yrs)
Job description :
Job Title : BI Studio Scrum Master
Location : Pune India Technology Center, Pune, India
Exp: 8 - 10 years
Company overview :
About us :
It is the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We are also a leading employer in the oilfield sector- with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
We leverage strong local experience and the diversity in thought, background, and knowledge that more than 140 nationalities bring.
We employ over 100,000 people and work in more than 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment.
Today's industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that's embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
About Pune India Technology Center (PITC) :
It has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes.
Investments in, and building strong competences across our technology pillars IT Architecture & Governance, IT SAP, OS Deployment, IT Infrastructure and Support, IT Security, IT Enterprise Solutions and IT Business Systems Operations (BSO) and OS Data are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
About role :
- Its Business Intelligence Studio team has an opening in Pune, Maharashtra for a Scrum Master who can implement and drive the Scrum Methodology in the team.
- Provide continuous guidance to the team and organization on the best practices of Scrum. Implements and maintains new or improved Business Intelligence dashboards at enterprise level.
- Will supervise and mentor younger engineers/developers, and lead activities to define and implement frameworks and design practices, as well as knowledge sharing activities in the local and global community.
- Drive the adoption of Agile methodology in the team
- Build the Ownership in the team
- Build the culture of Mutual care & respect in the team
- Create a culture of integrity and compliance
Key Role & Responsibilities :
- Facilitate multiple SCRUM Teams for Agile development
- Plan and lead sprint planning session, Daily Scrums, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
- Update the lesson learnt to the Organizational Process Asset
- Protect the SCRUM Team from interruptions and remove any impediments
- Guide and coach the Scrum Team on how to use Agile principles and the Scrum framework
- Negotiate and groom backlogs and prioritise the User Stories with Product Owner
- Plan the Release Cycles based on Velocity and Burndown Charts.
- Ensure that the Sprint goals are delivered successfully.
- Ensures appropriate consistency of the solution delivered with the requirements provided by the business and segments
- Provide timely corrective actions.
- Create and maintain product documentation (requirements, specification, design, development, integration, test procedures and results).
- Provide support and prepare technical documentation to field and/or customers through Remedy in a timely fashion.
Essential qualifications :
- 8 - 10 years of experience with any of the following qualification. BSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology OR MSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Certified Scrum Master
- Relevant experience in ETL, AZURE Infrastructure and Visualization tools
- Strong experience with agile development methodology & build process
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Hands on experience on VSTS
- Understanding of business strategy.
- Presentation skills.
- Review and design methods.
- Software estimation.
- Process implementation and improvement.
- Community involvement.
- Mentoring (Software Engineer and above).
- Leadership (Software Engineer and above).
Other skills and abilities :
- Ability to work in global distributed setting without supervision
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking
- Open to travel abroad and in India
We as an employer :
As a leading employer in our industry, It is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.