Manager - HR at AllCheckDeals India Private Limited
Views:2811 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
allcheckdeals.com - Senior Manager/AVP - Sales Training (6-10 yrs)
We are one of the leading consumer internet company with more than 3000 people employee base present over 48 locations in India is hiring for Senior Manager / AVP - Sales Trainings.
About the role:
The role entails oversee Sales Training delivery, Manage trainers and their development, drive quality on contacts whilst contributing to contact quality and process improvements in line with the business objectives.
- To ensure the effectiveness of peculiar training implementations, improve training materials by working with Knowledge Management, and drive continuous learning by sharing and tracking network-level updates and training courses while also identifying local areas of opportunity with business.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Consult with different department stakeholders to incorporate and schedule requirements into overall design process, make key recommendations for design different training programs that meet objectives and company goals.
- Review and test content and components and integrate content into the common learning and business environment to ensure the various implementations.
- Educate internal team members on content design and development to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Provide training and workshops to internal audiences and stakeholders for using the common learning environment to include best practices for teaching online, classroom, on the job and other applicable training formats.
- Monitors and reports the effectiveness of training during the orientation period and for full implementation of training programs.
- Building and leading a new team for different trainings and Development operations.
- Responsible for coaching, developing, motivating & retaining team members.
Cross functional leadership :
- Liaison with various teams like Marketing, Product Development, Operations for fulfillment of business level requirements.
KPIs (Measurable parameters of the role):
- Keeping a Healthy track of the Sales training programs.
- Analysis and regular updates about the business improvements.
- Identification of training needs and effective program delivery.
- PDGBM / MBA (Marketing) from reputed B-School will be preferred).
- 6-10 years of Experience in Sales trainings / Process Management and improvements / Reporting.
- Good people management getting work done through and with others.
- Good at understanding internal customers' needs, identifying opportunities for different types of in-house trainings and effective implementations.
- Openness to work with various business teams to understand the regular training needs.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.