Manager - HR at AllCheckDeals India Private Limited
Views:2079 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
allcheckdeals.com - Manager/Senior Manager - Business Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Performs 'Competitive' and 'Industry' Analysis through quantitative and qualitative research tools to bring in best practices & state-of-the-art modelling techniques to the organization thereby ensuring better and improved 'Forecasting and Predictive Analytics'
- Responsible for support the business through development of metrics and reporting solutions, and in-depth analysis.
- Monitors BI and MIS activities in the team to ensure that they achieve optimum utilization of time and resources available within the team.
- Analyze business requirements, perform due diligence, research, and design solutions.
- Continue to expand depth and breadth of technical knowledge related to data management and business analytics.
- Work with team members to build analytics solutions and present them to senior management.
- Build business and industry knowledge in one or more industries.
KPIs (Measurable parameters of the role)-
- Keeping a Healthy track of the industry.
- Analysis and regular updates about the market dynamics.
- Identification of process gaps and measures to reduce the same.
- Process Improvement strategies and increasing the overall efficiency of the team.
- B.Tech/B.E. and PDGBM / MBA (Marketing) from reputed B-School will be preferred).
- 3-6 years of Experience in Programming / Data Management / Reporting / Business Intelligence.
- Good people management getting work done through and with others.
- Good at understanding internal customers' needs, identifying opportunities for improvement, convincing the stakeholders and driving the change program.
- Medium to advanced expertise in data analytics areas (i. e. data governance, data quality, data transformation, data mining, and data reporting / visualization).
- Openness to work with various business teams to assess data analytics needs and deliver the right solution using appropriate technology and tool.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Complete hands on experience on various BI reporting tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.