Manager - HR at AllCheckDeals India Private Limited
Views:2597 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
allcheckdeals.com - Manager - Process Excellence (3-6 yrs)
About the role:
The role entails deploying Operations Improvement framework through Quality Tools like Lean and Six Sigma. The role involves training, coaching & working with different teams and people spread across levels. The job role gives exposure to processes across operations helping the individual to develop overall view of organization.
The role is unique as it gives full opportunity for practical application of Quality tools and techniques under the guidance of versatile and energetic leadership team.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
1. Facilitate improvement projects including understanding and documenting process, perform analysis, recommend and track actions.
2. Create new & customize training programs as per need.
3. Conduct Training Programs
4. Help document and maintain process documentation
5. Manage life cycle of ideas (from generation, evaluation, implementation to impact assessment)
6. Track & maintain metric dashboard KPIs
7. Manage Customer Surveys and drive CX projects
Essential Skills :
1) Six Sigma GB / BB Application of concepts in atleast 5 projects.
2) Lean Understanding
3) Proficient on Excel formula, VBA, Power BI
1) Exposure/certification in either of :
d. Business Excellence or
e. Project Management
2) R / Python for Data Visualization and Analysis
1) Problem Solving, Critical Thinking
2) Excellent English spoken and written communication skills.
3) Good people, management getting work is done through and with others.
4) Good at understanding internal customers' needs, identifying opportunities for improvement, convincing the stakeholders and driving the change program.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.