Manager - HR at AllCheckDeals India Private Limited
Views:5007 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
allcheckdeals.com - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Market Research & Insights (3-6 yrs)
This person will champion our Data Management & Business Analytics with support in development, maintenance and administration of high-quality data, reporting and it's systems to support real estate services objectives. The role requires a high-energy, detail-oriented professional with excellent writing, editing, time management, research, content management, analytical and problem-solving, organizational, collaboration and technology (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat) skills.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholder to draw conclusive reports and insights on Real estate market of India.
- Establish and leverage relationships with information resources, product team and tech team.
- Support the top Management and sales leadership with market intelligence, primary and secondary research work enabling value preposition.
- Ensure accurate & timely reporting of operational and sales performance metrics, reports, scorecards and dashboards.
- Support the compilation, statistical and quantitative analysis and mining of operational data required for quarterly reviews.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting :
- Develop customized reports for clients and internal sales functions.
- Promote the firm's brand by ensuring consistency in all documents and developing different value adds to sales pitch.
- Responsible for business analysis including monitoring costs/revenue i.e. current P&L status of clients campaigns and calculating different ROIs.
- Responsible to study and help feasibility of new businesses/projects.
- Responsible for market trend updates, competitive analysis & Go To strategy.
- Responsible for information compilation/updating of each project.
- He/she shall be responsible for presentations coordination.
- Responsible for business intelligence reports / Dashboard.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- MBA/Btech with 3 years of minimum experience into a professional services firm, preferably in a ITES/ Internet / Media or large consulting set-ups.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret data.
- Six Sigma Process skills preferred but not essentially required.
- Ability to absorb and translate broad concepts and ideas into clear and logical communications.
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Unyielding attention to detail that results in zero error/defects and task-execution capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and execute tasks under pressure simultaneously and independently with a positive attitude.
- A high degree of energy, assertiveness, flexibility and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment of rapidly changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Strong MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and data/ graphics content management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.