HR at Allanasons Private Limited.
Views:125 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Allanasons - Manager - Accounts (6-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
2. Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity, etc.
3. Regularly produce financial reports or statements
4. Preparation of Balance Sheets of the Companies
5. Manage GST refunds and various regulatory authorities like ITO (Income Tax Office) & manage foreign remittances credited in the company's bank accounts.
6. Managing E-Filling of Income tax returns and TDS returns including rectification, revisions
7. Ledger Scrutiny and Statutory Compliances, Fund management, and credit monitoring.
8. Submission of export documents in the bank to issue BRC after receiving the foreign payment
9. Reconciliation of TDS/VAT/WCT/Service Tax/GST Returns and Challans with Books of accounts
10. Communicate with different departments in the company for sales, Export documentation & business development.
11. Ability to multi-task
Technical Skills :
- Excellent command over Accounting Software likes Miracle /Tally.ERP9
- SAP would be an added advantage.
- GST Return preparation and filing
- Excellent knowledge of various functionalities of MS Excel
- Ability to read and interpret various statutory notifications and departmental circulars
- Ability to trace and prevent the transactions that may attract statutory violations
- Internal Auditing capabilities in various areas of an industrial organization
- Knowledge of Costing
- Knowledge of Cash Flow and Fund Flow management
- Capex management
Desired Candidate Profile :
Industry: Manufacturing accounts/Plant accounts.
- Exposure to GST, TDS, Exposure of ERP
- Must possess leadership qualities besides excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting/budgeting and statutory requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.