Talent Acquisiton at Allanasons Private Limited
Views:391 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Allanasons - Manager - Accounts (10-17 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
2. Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity, etc.
3. Regularly produce financial reports or statements
4. Ability to multi-task
5. Preparation of Balance Sheets of the Companies
6. Manage GST Refund and various regulatory authorities like ITO (Income Tax Office) & manage foreign remittances credited in the company's bank accounts.
7. Managing E-Filling of Income tax returns and TDS returns including rectification, revisions
8. Ledger Scrutiny and Statutory Compliances, Fund management, credit monitoring.
9. Submission of export documents in the bank to issue BRC after receiving the foreign payment
10. Reconciliation of TDS/VAT/WCT/Service Tax/GST Returns and Challans with Books of accounts
11. Communicate with different departments in the company for sales, Export documentation & business development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.