HR at AllSpark Technologies Healthcare
Views:2488 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
All Spark Health Lab - Project Manager - Medical Domain (2-5 yrs)
Project Manager - Medical [AllSpark Technologies]
- At All Spark Technologies we develop the best in class speech solutions for automating enterprise communications. About the company:
- We help large hospital systems serve their patients better, with autonomous Artificial Intelligence systems. From as simple help as booking a right provider or interoperability between systems our AI System handles almost all of the CRM. Our vision is to become the world's best healthcare Artificial Intelligence firm that- d transform how healthcare is delivered before, during and after the doctor's consultation. With presence in USA, and by serving the largest hospital groups in the USA healthcare market, we're are on a steady course in achieving the best AI healthcare company.We are a family of passionate developers, doctors and healthcare ops who are driving the headway into transforming the healthcare Globally using AI.
- He/she will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and juggling multiple projects, able to do market analysis and research, able to think big and be creative (while paying careful attention to detail), and will enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. He/she will work closely with Founders, Tech teams and business teams.
MUST HAVES: WORKED AT HOSPITAL OPERATIONS TEAM OR DIGITAL MARKETING TEAM OF TIER 1 HOSPITALS IN INDIA OR ABROAD
Timings - Monday to Saturday
Place of work: Bangalore
Skill Set needed -
- Understanding of the operational processes in the hospital
- Managing the patient queries and how they need to be directed as per the hospital processes
- Should have worked at Tier 1 hospital as a operations or digital marketing team
Job description -
- Working on streamlining the patient conversations and navigation
- Market research on the business and the geo specific importance of products
- Innovative ways on Digital Marketing of the solution
- Insights on Product Design based on the business and the need of hospitals
- Insurance based research and product positioning
- Pricing strategy based on the healthcare markets
- Project Management on new feature requirements gathering from clients and the proposing modifications etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.