HR at Aliqan Services Private Limited
Views:372 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Aliqan Services - Enterprise Account Manager/Senior Enterprise Account Manager - IT Solutions Sales (5-7 yrs)
Enterprise Account Manager/ Sr. Enterprise Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- The selected candidate is expected to cover the assigned territory prospecting, developing and advancing generated opportunities through the funnel stages to closure.
- Map the potential target accounts in the assigned territory.
- Meet the key decision makers for our solutions in the target accounts i.e. the IT Manager, Networking
- Manager, Security Manager, Data Centre Manager, Cloud Manager etc. and pitch for business and generate pipeline.
- Develop consultative relationships with the people described above in the target accounts.
- Work with Presales, Technical and Sales Manager, OEM sales teams to build adequate pipeline commensurate with business targets given and advance cases through the funnel stages to closure.
- Maintain healthy addition to pipeline by sound coverage of the assigned territory.
- Develop and deepen key account relationships by involving senior managers in meetings with key decision makers in the account(s).
- Achieve the assigned revenue and profitability goals quarter on quarter
- 5 to 7 years of sales experience in B2B sales, selling to accounts with 1000 or higher desktops or 300 or higher cloud workloads selling Servers / Storage / Virtualisation / Cisco Networking / Firewalls
- At least 3 years in the same company
- Must have relationships with at least 10 Home accounts (Accounts that have been opened, developed, and giving business by the salesperson
- Sales experience to be in the areas of Networking/ Security / Servers- Storage-Backup / Cloud to the above-mentioned client profile.
- Track record of actual revenue achievement at > 75% of target given, consistently.
- Should have sound knowledge of the IT Solutions buying process in Enterprise accounts.
- Should have sound knowledge of the Decision-Making people and the positions involved in the IT buying process
- Should be looking forward to a Solution Selling role in sales as a professional advancement.
- Salesperson should be a hunter by nature.
- Have good written and oral Communication skills. Good Oral communication skills in the vernacular language essential.
- Should be a good judge of people and situations, from a sales perspective and should be tactically sharp in steering situations and people to his/her side.
- Should be adept at steering prospective buyers to his/her point of view
- Should be conversant with sales funnel stages, prospects, suspects, sales actions required for each funnel stage