Manager - HR at Aligned Automation
Views:553 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Aligned Automation - Procurement Analyst (6-10 yrs)
- Work in close collaboration with the client (Fortune 100/ Fortune 500) to develop Business Logic to identify Commodity Spend.
- Work with multiple systems to collect data and work through multiple phases such as cleansing, normalization, grouping, classification, etc.
- Conduct Spend Analytics on the processed data and create reports and views to visualize various aspects of the Spend.
- Conceptualize and recommend visualizations to represent Commodity Spend through various Dashboards and views.
- Collaborate with the client to define the Dashboard structure.
- Work with internal teams to develop background logic through software automation and Dashboards through visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Participate and drive operational discussions with clients, document agreements, and drive actions accordingly.
- Conduct both day-to-day operations, as well as support tactical/strategic decision making to help meet business goals.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduates in any discipline, preferably with specialization in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Engineering, and Science and PG Degree in Operations (MBA-Operations)
- Excellent command over data (e.g. data analysis, transformation, visualization) using tools such as Excel and other reporting tools. Candidate should have a knack of dealing with undefined, unstructured data.
- Should have knowledge of the Procure-to-Pay cycle and Spend Analytics. Experience in Procurement and Strategic Sourcing is a plus. Overall knowledge of Supply Chain Operation is a plus.
- Knowledge of Taxonomy standards such as UNSPSC or custom Taxonomy is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Excel. Advanced Excel is a plus.
- Working knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI is a plus.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills