Manager - HR at Aligned Automation
Views:139 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aligned Automation - Manager - Service Delivery (12-15 yrs)
The key objective of the Service Delivery Manager is to ensure that all in scope services are delivered to the client in accordance with the contract and with the appropriate quality.
- Responsible for day-to-day service delivery operations to ensure contractual commitments are met for all in scope services;
- Plan and manage delivery schedules with the teams, MBR and QBR with the Customer
- Has the ability to work effectively with individuals from different organizations and on shore and offshore locations while providing quality leadership, and has effective problems solving skills and ability to work though issues to arrive at win/win resolutions.
- Provides direction and leadership to the delivery team and manages customer expectations to align with the delivery
- Contributes to planning the overall client relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction and service improvement. Has the ability to see the big picture;
- Generates additional business opportunities with the client and support the sales team through the sales process
Service Delivery :
- Ensures that all teams providing services in scope are given achievable targets for the delivery of their service and in conjunction with their line leads monitor their performance against those targets;
- Works with line leads to ensure achievement of target deliverables
- Acts as the single point of contact for service changes and uses contract change process where applicable;
- Shows a thorough understanding of applicable project management and/or operational management standards and procedures; and
- Possesses a thorough understanding of the business and commercial context of the organization.
Service Quality and Improvement :
- Works with line leads (e.g. Technical Delivery leads, Operations leads) to ensure all relevant process documentation reflects ITIL best practices and client requirements, ensuring it is reviewed and updated within agreed timescales;
- Works with and drives forward improvements within the managed teams and produce recommendations for service improvements;
- Acts as a referral point for client issues, escalations and complaints;
- Acts as a referral point for customer satisfaction surveys; and
- Assists with the management of the financial cycle including invoicing and cost management;
- Forecasts revenue and costs for the assigned project codes;
- Ensures that cost control is maintained for the assigned project codes;
- Recognizes commercial opportunities.
- knows and manages to contractual requirements
- Reviews and analyses day-to-day operations to ensure commitments are met
- Reviews regular management reports for client and attends review meetings;
- Works with team to provide analysis, feedback and actions based on trends, root cause analysis and other reports; and
- Reports service performance internally via Snapshot reports.
Client Relations and Service Development :
- Assists with the development of contractual schedules and Service Level Agreements in line with the current service line aspirations;
- Identifies and assists with generating service request and project revenue within the existing contract with the Client.
Personal Qualifications :
- Experience in the delivery of onshore and offshore services to expected SLAs;
- Experience with managing customers;
- Experience in automation, digitization, supply chain, business process improvement, procure to pay areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Is personable and can show empathy when needed and also stand firm on issues if necessary;
- Can understand contractual requirements and perform GAP analysis to identify areas for improvement;
- Experience in a wide variety of information technology fields to fully understand the details of the services that can be provided;
- Experience in outsourcing services;
- Excellent delegation skills, negotiation skills and people management;
- Excellent customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirements.
- Has the ability to interact with client senior executives;
- Ready to travel if required.
- Experience with onshore and offshore service delivery models.
- Strong team interaction / leadership skills, self-starter, excellent communicator, excellent language skills - written and verbal.
- Ability to work in complex client environments which requires excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Requires ability to self-manage and provide leadership to others.
- Responsible for work prioritization and a take charge attitude
Experience / Qualification :
- Executive/Business engagement skills and Industry Expertise
- 12 -15 years of total experience - 8+ years with Account Delivery Management
- 8+ years Building Customer/Partner Relationships - Years-
- 8+ primarily in a client-facing role
- Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or equivalent