Manager - HR at Aligned Automation
Views:4 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Aligned Automation - Manager - Operation - Technical Support (10-14 yrs)
Job Role : Manager Operation-Technical Support
Job Location - Pune
Required Experience: 10-14 years
- You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of one of our organization's lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
- Successful candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Helping the organization's processes remain legally compliant.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service