Manager - HR at Aligned Automation
Views:102 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Aligned Automation - IT Business Analyst (5-8 yrs)
Required experience, skills, professional attributes, and qualities include the following :
- 2+ years of solutions and multiple domain experience with increasing levels of leadership responsibility in systems analysis, defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
- 2+ years of work experience in a role that had a high level of client or end-user engagement with experience in both support and Business Analyst roles
- Minimum 3 to 10 years of responsibility working with large global Salesforce CRM installations
- Ability to engage with internationally distributed development teams.
- Experience Sales and Service Cloud.
- Experience in the Petrochemical Industry with strong business acumen
Specific areas of responsibility and influence include :
- Gathers and performs thorough analyses of all the information available.
- Maintains client relationship within client groups
- Works closely with clients, to quickly understand new requirements or problems, and then suggest a possible solution.
- Participates in solution design activities with client groups in a specific business area to create and to document the business requirements.
- Develops business cases, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints; develops cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and risks in consultation with other Product teams and Stakeholders.
- Oversees and follows up enhancements and small project implementation activities including development and testing; working with functional and technical developers to ensure business requirements are clear and development activities are on schedule.
- Develops test cases and performs testing to ensure requirements are met for system modifications or data extracts.
- Consults with the clients on appropriate change management activities to achieve organizational readiness for the implementation of changes.
- Demonstrates leadership by coordinating the requirements, specifications, and user acceptance testing efforts.
- Supports incident and problem management for assigned functional areas and client groups in support of on-going operations ensuring compliance with stage gate and internal controls.
- Supports monthly enhancement cycle process.
- Perform primary configuration for the Salesforce CRM system.
- Consult with developers and provide technical specs to develop customized solutions.
- Consult with other custom code developers and provide technical specs for interfaced solutions.