Manager - HR at Aligned Automation
Views:287 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Aligned Automation - Data Scientist (5-10 yrs)
Overview: To be part of with Data Science and Analytics (DSA) team that works closely with the business and identifies problems / opportunities for improved decision-making through better data analysis. It includes simple descriptive analysis to more complex predictive and prescriptive analytics, using advanced modelling and machine learning techniques primarily using multiple technologies and big data platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Your primary role will be to identify and work on high-impact business problems and develop viable solutions through data analysis, predictive modelling, and advanced analytics techniques.
- Extracts data from multiple sources and creates an analytical data mart.
- Performs statistical data analysis on large data sets, resulting in impactful insights and outcomes.
- Logically integrates information from multiple resources and effectively communicates results to department management.
- Should have in-depth experience in experimental design, sampling, feature selection, building classifiers, model selection and training, and model interpretation.
- Develops ad hoc analyses using standard and advanced statistical techniques (e.g., regression, CHAID, factor analysis, ANOVA, clustering analysis) .
- Collaborates to implement projects, complete tasks, and fulfil plans to ensure timely and efficient analysis, modelling, evaluation and reporting.
- Templatize best in class data-mining processes and reporting.
- Prepares written analysis and presents findings and recommendations to key business leaders. Communicate changes in business trends to c-level executives and provide guidance as to the overall impact.
- Identifies actionable insights, suggests recommendations, and influences the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross functional groups.
- Managed team size of 10 associates with skillsets of data science and analytics
- BE/B.Tech/M.Sc.,degree in related discipline strongly desired (Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in analytics, data science and building ML models
- Conceptual understanding of analytical techniques like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Time-series models, Classification Techniques, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to explain complex analytical methodologies to clients regardless of the clients technical expertise
- Exposure to R, Python, Hive, or other open source languages preferable
- Good programming knowledge in Relational Databases (MySQL,PL/SQL) and NoSQL Databases, along with know-how about database performances.