Manager - HR at Aligned Automation
Views:47 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Aligned Automation - Cloud Solution Architect (8-12 yrs)
Cloud Solution Architect
Years of Experience - 8+ Years
Primary Responsibilities :
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Develop automation and infra-as-code components and libraries.
- Develop IAM policies on the cloud.
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing, primarily Azure, AWS as secondary.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with SysOps.
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Client management skills.
- Previously worked in agile and scrum
Preferred Skills :
- DevOps on an Azure platform
- SysOps on an Azure Platform
- Bash/Shell/Powershell Scripting
- Terraform Scripting
- MCSA Cloud Platform (Azure) Training & Certification
- MCSE Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Training & Certification
Primary Advanced Knowledge in below :
- Design and Build Cloud Resources on Azure / AWS
- Calculate, Monitor and Optimize cost of Resources on Azure / AWS
- Design and Build Network Architecture on Azure / AWS
- Enable Services on Azure / AWS
- Define Policies on Cloud Resources Azure / AWS
- DevOps on an Azure platform Basic Knowledge
- SAP Functional Experience Nice to Have
- Good communication for interaction with DevOps, Product Owners Advanced Knowledge
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies Basic Knowledge
- Ability to work independently Average Knowledge