Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Alight (Wipro HR Services)
Views:2053 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Alight - Service Manager - Quality - Wipro (5-8 yrs)
Alight Solutions (A Wipro Organization) (https://alight.com/ ) is a leading provider of benefits administration, Financial Solutions and cloud-based HR solutions. We enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people.
Black belt I( Certified Green belt - Business Excellence(Quality))
The Ops & Quality Black Belt I supports aligned BU business partners in effectively managing and improving operational performance & in meeting their productivity goals through a culture of continuous improvement.
High Level Responsibility area
- Facilitates / Leads improvement projects based on Lean / Six Sigma methodology.
- Provides analytics support to Business Leaders both onshore and offshore.
- Drives a continuous improvement culture
- Manages the innovation/ idea generation platform - MERCURI-
- Facilitates Process Improvement trainings
- Supports the business with Quality/Operational excellence initiatives.
- Understand business processes, analyze data trends and share recommendations with stakeholders
- Showcase / share skill set & Quality service offerings with stake holders
- Analyze data on key client operational metrics to understand opportunity for improvement
- Learn and understand the domain / business to help define process metrics
- Map processes to identify non-core activities and suggest alternatives and thus help remove waste
- Facilitate / lead brainstorming sessions in a structured problem solving approach to identify improvement areas, support in measuring improvements and quantification of savings
- Actively listen and understand stakeholder expectations and requirements to support them in meeting their business objectives
- Be flexible to changes & continuously evaluate to adapt to the culture of the organization
- Understand and own development needs in consultation with the manager and work to achieve development goals
- Liaison with North America Ops & quality counterparts and other stakeholders to drive collaboration and team work
- Deliver Lean trainings for Band 3-5 colleagues
- Deliver need based trainings on Problem solving, Quality concepts & tools
- Mentors colleagues within the Business Unit on client knowledge / Process knowledge / Tools knowledge
- Identify Failure modes and help in establishing process controls
- Design and develop metrics for accurate measurement of work performance
- Baseline metrics and monitor performance
- Provide advance data Analytics as per Business Unit / Process requirements
- Identity opportunities for capacity creation
- Facilitate / lead capacity creating projects in alignment with the productivity goals of stakeholders
- Support business to create year on year efficiencies
- Support transition of new processes, Map processes, create metrics, and consult the business on setup and design of Quality Assurance processes
- Use Six Sigma and Lean tools as required
- Facilitate / Lead projects on Quality and operational excellence using Six Sigma / Lean / Project Management methodologies
- Develop project roadmaps for assigned projects with minimal or no mentoring support
- Acts as a program manager for BU specific or division level programs
- Graduate in any stream
- Green Belt/ Black belt certified
- 5+ years of work experience
- Total work experience of 5 years or more (after Graduation in any discipline)
- Relevant / industry work experience of 3 years or more
- Maximum experience should not exceed 8 years.
- Hands on experience of mentoring and doing Green Belt /Black Belt Six Sigma Project
- Experienced in managing multiple project teams simultaneously
- Training and Facilitation Skills and experience
- Excellent oral, written, cross functional and interpersonal communication skills.
- Learning ability with customer orientation and a keen eye for process improvement
- Exposure to COPC, ISO, TQM, Project Management and other Quality methodologies/systems
- Knowledge of Minitab
- Knowledge of Access
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point and MS Visio
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.