HR at Alight Services India Pvt Ltd.
Views:63 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Alight - Senior Manager - Workday System - Cloud Deployment Solutions Business Group (5-10 yrs)
- At Alight, we believe a companys success starts with its people. Its why were so driven to connect
passion with purpose. Our teams expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies
and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
- With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential
with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
- Alight Solutions is looking for a Workday Senior Manager
- As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering
innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cloud Deployment Solutions business group within
- The team may consider a virtual resource if the ideal applicant is not located near one
of the Alight Solutions locations.
Your impact as a Workday Senior Manager :
Job Responsibilities :
- Learn and understand clients business requirements and partner to design, build, configure and test
the HCM/Financial Management system.
- Actively participate in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle:
1) Understand client business requirements
2) Configure the Workday solution to meet client requirements
3) Demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems
4) Direct the client in testing approach for the Workday solution.
- Work with the client to complete configuration discovery documents.
- Work with Workday Delivery Assurance team members to ensure compliance with agreed to
- Assist the integrations team in helping to configure and test integrations between 3rd party systems
- Become an expert in the Workday product suite, specializing and deepening his/her skill set within the
Financial Management application.
- Develop working relationships with other members of project team and management as well as
- Share knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitation.
- Effectively and actively engaged on multiple, parallel projects.
- Understand Alight Solutions Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Manage and mentor new consultants.
- Complete all required Knowledge Bytes to maintain certification.
- Participate in update training, Workday Wednesdays and other events that help share ones product
skills with other consultants.
- Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Project Manager within the budgeted time allocated.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise :
Required Experience :
- 5 years previous experience implementing an ERP system concentrating in a financials domain solution and has deep HR and Financial experience with a demonstrated aptitude for systems implementation.
- 3 plus years in leading consultants.
- Knowledge and experience with translating business requirements into system requirements.
- Previous consulting experience as an external consultant with a consulting/software company.
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, ADP, Ceridian or
similar Financials systems.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Workday certified highly preferred.
- Successful completion of the Workday Financials Management Course or currently Workday Financials
Management Certified is a requirement of the role.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Education : Bachelors degree in Business, Math, Computer Science or Finance or relevant field of study.
We offer you :
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a
growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience :
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose,
we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing
our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter
together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a
better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions :
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we
enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global
centres deliver an unrivalled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight.
Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be
contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alights
employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature
of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check,
search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or
drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition,
veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by
applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and
is an affirmative action employer.
Join our team :
Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion :
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And
were committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows
the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the
workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement :
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic
partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by
federal, state, or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans, and other covered
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees
and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, and
observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country :
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have
work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment
authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or
purchasers of Alight business units