Deputy Manager - Recruitment at Alight (Wipro HR Services)
Views:135 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Alight - Process Consultant - WorkDay Payroll - Wipro (4-8 yrs)
Skill Sets required:
- End to End understanding of WD Payroll & HCM.
- Implementation experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Analytical and Problem-solving.
- Experience required on managing Payroll on Workday or any other platform.
- Experience required on handling critical activities like US taxes, YearEnd activities, Compliance requirement, etc.
- Should work on any quality projects.
- Prior implementation experience and activities managed.
Job: Process Consultant-WorkDay Payroll
Business Unit Payroll & Cloud
Service Delivery Model (SDM) 9 - Workforce Administration (WFA) & talent ; 10 - Payroll ; 12 - Implementations
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree ( preferably Commerce/Accounting)
- Minimum 30-42 months of relevant work experience
- Excellent written & verbal (English) communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
- Flexibility to work 24- 7 shift timings
- Occasional extended work hours to meet business needs
- Mobility across client teams
- Willingness to sign a service agreement before every overseas travel/assignment / training
Potential Growth Opportunities
Potential Growth Opportunities - Next Role: Sr Process Consultant"
B3.1 would partner extensively with aligned manager and would work as subject matter expert, support ongoing delivery to clients through issue resolution, and standardized processes that contribute to achievement of Service Levels (SLAs or RSLs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). He/she would be first point of contact and would interact with Onshore counterparts for any process or domain related work /escalations in the process. He/she would be responsible for reporting key process related metrics.
Domain Expertise :
- Should possess domain expertise and would be responsible for processing highly complex transactions / processes in a timely and accurate manner to ensure service delivery as per client contractual commitments, assigned targets and ensure process controls are in place.
- Responsible for continuous improvement for Timeliness and Accuracy by adopting best practices and deploying for processes in scope.
- Participate and drive end-to-end transition of work from internal and external client (requirement gathering, documentation, and deployment)
- Ensure the standardization and improvement of processes by using Quality tool.
Operations Management :
- Responsible for publishing accurate reports and analysis on agreed SLA's in a timely manner to internal & external clients.
- Responsible for data accuracy used for EOT / RPA input and publishing UAT results & analysis.
- Responsible for timely execution of projects, highlight any risks& deviations to relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible to build, review and maintain SOPs for transitioned / new projects/processes and process map inventory.
- Partner with manager for workforce planning to ensure optimum utilization of resources.
- Accountable for reporting technical and system related issues to the help-desk, reviewing process level impact and reporting of mitigation plan.
Risk & Compliance
- Responsible to have working knowledge of SOX/ SOC requirements for client.
- Responsible to ensure maintenance of accurate records as per audit requirements.
- Partner with manager during actual BCP situations & to work on critical & impacting SLA production tasks.
- Responsible to mitigate any escalation in partnership with manager, NA team and any relevant stakeholders.
- Accountable for driving resolution of customer/client issues by conducting research, analyzing trends, preparing RCA (Root Cause Analysis), implementing action plan and effectively communicate the same to the stakeholders
Advisory & Data Insights:
- Partner with project team to understand the client requirements & execution of final signed off solutions.
- Responsible for data gathering/ conducting fit gap analysis and design solutions as per client expectations.
People Management Support :
- Plan & deliver end to end training sessions on different domains, legislative requirements, scope of the domain and the clients, and up-skill the team members as a subject matter expert for the Domain.
- Responsible for conducting periodic domain/ process & quality assessment to gauge team knowledge & publishing results to relevant stakeholders.
- Comply to all Data Security and Code of Conduct standards
- Escalate noncompliance issues of process/procedures as per protocol
- Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
- Ensure compliance to Time Entry guidelines
- Adherence to floor policies, team schedule and leave plans