HR & IT Head at Aliens Group
Views:1348 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Aliens Group - Trainer - Learning & Development (10-15 yrs)
L&D Trainer - Tier 1/2 B-School
- We at Aliens are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic L&D Trainer as part of our Human Resources Team with at least 10 years of experience in Learning and Development profile across industry. The incumbent will lead the ownership of the Learning and Development framework, all the L&D initiatives and training modules across the organisation.
- S/he will be required to collaborate with all the BU Heads/ Function Heads and other HR verticals to drive training interventions at the organisational level. The incumbent would work in a high-paced team environment. S/he would be based out of Hyderabad and would report to the Human Resources Head.
- Play a strategic role in creating a training framework, oversee and participate in content development, e-learning, collateral and other training programs based on business goals.
- Direct and conduct training sessions ensuring all employees receive high-quality skilling experiences in order to maintain a high employee performance level.
- Drive training modules on soft skills, leadership development, pre-sales and sales sessions, Quality System, behavioural interventions for improving observational learning, listening skills, communication skills, 7 habits etc.
- Track & Monitor batch performance and providing feedback to central team/ sr. management.
- Track measure of success (MOS) and ensure that MOS are achieved [as per the benchmark]
- MBA/PGDM from Tier-1/2 B-school in HR or equivalent field
- Proven experience as L&D specialist for at least 10 years across industry
- Professional experience of conducting training and skill gap analysis, designing, developing and implementing training interventions, evaluation of training programs
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and stakeholder management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.