Aliens Group - Real Estate Project Manager (5-20 yrs)
- Drive end-to-end execution of the project to ensure timely completion of the same, adhering to defined standards of cost and quality.
- Drive operational efficiency and cost savings through continuous process improvements and value engineering initiatives.
- Lead the development of an overall project plan with timelines, resources and critical milestones; Obtain a sign-off on the plan from the departments.
- To provide technical guidance on site whenever & wherever required and resolving critical issues on site.
- To ensure that there is a safe working environment at the site and check if all safety measures are taken care of.
- Should have successfully demonstrated capability to design and implement SOPs for end-to-end construction activities.
- Should be well conversant with the quality parameters and check lists for end-to-end construction processes and monitoring mechanisms to ensure compliance with quality standards.